East and West India sugar, or, A refutation of the claims of the West India colonists to a protecting duty on East India sugar [electronic resource].
- Macaulay, Zachary, 1768-1838
- Additional Titles:
- Refutation of the claims of the West India colonists to a protecting duty on East India sugar
- London : Printed for L. Relfe, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 128 pages ; 22 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Written in response to: Coles, Charles. Observations on the claims of the West-India colonists to a protecting duty on East India sugar. London : J.M. Richardson, 1823.
Reproduction of the original from the Crown Agents for the Institute of Commonwealth Studies. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824792