Emancipation: its course and progress, from 1481 B.C. to A.D. 1875 [electronic resource] : with a review of President Lincoln's proclamations, the XIII amendment, and the progress of the freed people since emancipation ; with a history of the emancipation monument. : By Jos. T. Wilson
- Wilson, Joseph T. (Joseph Thomas), 1836-1891
- Hampton, VA : Normal School Steam Power Press Print, 1882.
- Physical Description:
- 242 pages : illustrations (portrait) ; 23 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Revised and enlarged from a pamphlet published in 1881.
Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824857