Extracts from the eighteenth and nineteenth reports of the directors of the African Institution [electronic resource] : read at their annual general meetings, held in London on the 11th day of May, 1824, and on the 13th day of May, 1825
- Corporate Author:
- African Institution (London, England)
- Philadelphia : Printed by J.R.A. Skerret, 1826.
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 21 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and CTRG01-B416
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7824941