Freeman awake! [electronic resource] : would you sustain the Union : preserve order, tranquility and Christian feeling in your respective churches and congregations : and secure peace and happiness around your domestic firesides? : then "to the rescue!" (and defeat the revolutionary scheme of a deceitful gang of hypocritical ... brawling traitors and dark hearted, aspiring, amalgamation demagogues) : and maintain your position! : "and indignantly frown upon the first dawning of every attempt to alienate any portion of our country from the rest : or to enfeeble the sacred ties which now link together the various parts".
- Philadelphia : [publisher not identified], 1839.
- Physical Description:
- 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 17 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825108