Horrors of the Virginian slave trade and of the slave-rearing plantations [electronic resource] : the true story of Dinah, an escaped Virginian slave, now in London, on whose body are eleven scars left by tortures which were inflicted by her master, her own father : together with extracts from the laws of Virginia, showing that against these barbarities the law gives not the smallest protection to the slave, but the reserve / by John Hawkins Simpson
- Simpson, John Hawkins
- London : A.W. Bennett, 1863.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 64 pages ; 17 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825244