Lecture delivered before the Young Men's Library Association, of Augusta, April 10th, 1851 [electronic resource] : showing African slavery to be consistent with the moral and physical progress of a nation / by C.G. Memminger
- Memminger, C. G. (Christopher Gustavus), 1803-1888
- Augusta, Ga. : W.S. Jones, Printer, 1851.
- Physical Description:
- 25 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Young Men's Library Association (Augusta, Ga.)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- "Published by request of the Association.", Sabin no. 47490., Reproduction of the original from the Huntington Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825465