Missionary notices, &c [electronic resource].
- Additional Titles:
- Missionary notices
- [London] : [Wesleyan-Methodist Missionary Society], 1827.
[London] : Mills, Jowett, and Mills.
- Physical Description:
- 9 volumes
- Additional Creators:
- Methodist Missionary Society
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Vol. 1, no. 1 (Jan. 1816)-v. 9, no. 276 (Dec. 1938).
- Publication Frequency:
- Monthly (except bimonthly June/July)
- Title from caption.
Reproduction of the originals from the Crown Agents for the Institute of Commonwealth Studies. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Images from the source libraries are selected or scattered issues as well as various editions of the cataloged title and related titles (where indicated in the MARC record) as representative of the general publishing history of the title during the nineteenth century.
- Special Numbering:
- Issues for 1816-1818 called v. 1; 1819-1820 called v. 2; 1821-1822 called v. 3; 1823-1825 called v. 4; 1826-1828 called v. 5; 1829-1831 called v. 6; 1832-1834 called v. 7; 1835-1838 called v. 8 & 9.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825789