Mr. Stephen's attempt to influence legislation in his address to the electors of Great Britain [electronic resource] : considered in a letter to Charles Ellis, Esq., M.P., chairman of the Committee of West India Planters and Merchants / by Charles Thomson
- Thomson, Charles, 1729-1824
- London : J. Booth, 1826.
Howlett and Brimmer, printers.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Ellis, Charles Thomas
West India Planters and Merchants (London, England)
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Stephen, James, 1758-1832
- Speeches, addresses, etc., English—Great Britain
- Antislavery movements—West Indies, British
- Antislavery movements—Great Britain—Colonies
- Slavery—West Indies, British
- Slavery—Great Britain—Colonies
- Slavery—Law and legislation—West Indies, British
- Slavery—Law and legislation—Great Britain—Colonies
- Reproduction of the original from the Crown Agents for the Institute of Commonwealth Studies. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825815