Negro slavery argument that the colonial slaves are better off than the British peasantry [electronic resource] / answered from the Royal Jamaica gazette by Thomas Clarkson
- Clarkson, Thomas, 1760-1846
- [Birmingham, England] : [Printed by R. Peart], [1824?]
- Physical Description:
- 4 pages ; 28 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Related Titles:
- Christian observer (London, England)
Royal gazette (Kingston, Jamaica)
- "From the Christian observer, August 1824."--P. 4.
Three columns to the page.
Title from caption.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original from the Library of the Society of Friends. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825916