Ninth annual report of the Glasgow Emancipation Society [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Glasgow Emancipation Society (Glasgow, Scotland)
- Additional Titles:
- Glasgow : Printed by D. Russell, 1843.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages, 1 unnumbered page : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- "With an appendix, list of subscribers, &c."
"The Society was instituted 12th December, 1833, and its objects are to promote the universal abolition of slavery and the slave-trade; to protect the rights of the aborigines in the British colonies; and to improve the condition of our fellow-subjects, the natives of British India."
Reproduction of the original from Glasgow Public Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7825953