Parties and slavery, 1850-1859 [electronic resource] / by Theodore Clarke Smith
- Smith, Theodore Clarke, 1870-1960
- New York : Harper & Bros., 1906.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 341 pages, 8 unnumbered leaves of plates : maps (part double), portrait ; 22 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- "Critical essay on authorities": p. -324.
Series title also at head of t.-p.
Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826171