Principles and measures of true democracy [electronic resource] : the address of the Southern and Western Liberty Convention, held at Cincinnati, June 11, 1845, to the people of the United States : also, the letter of Elihu Burritt to the convention
- Conference Author:
- Southern and Western Liberty Convention (1845 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Cincinnati [Ohio] : Printed at the Gazette office, 1845.
- Physical Description:
- 15 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Burritt, Elihu, 1810-1879
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Two columns to the page., Sabin no. 88296., Reproduction of the original from the Huntington Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826287