Proceedings of the Anti-Slavery Convention [electronic resource] : assembled at Philadelphia, December 4, 5, and 6, 1833
- Conference Author:
- Anti-slavery Convention (1833 : Philadelphia, Pa.)
- New-York : Printed by Dorr & Butterfield, 1833.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 21 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Constitution -- Declaration of the Anti-Slavery Convention ... -- Appendix [Letters and extracts from letters]
- "A meeting ... for the purpose of forming a National Anti-slavery Society," which was called the American Anti-Slavery Society.
Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826324