Proceedings of the Indiana convention [electronic resource] : assembled to organize a state anti-slavery society : held in Milton, Wayne Co., September 12th, 1838
- Conference Author:
- Indiana Anti-slavery Convention (1838 : Milton, Ind.)
- Cincinnati : S.A. Alley, printer, 1838.
- Physical Description:
- 28 pages ; 22 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bailey, Gamaliel, 1807-1859
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- "G. Bailey's letter. Published according to order. To the convention of abolitionists, assembled at Milton, Wayne County, Indiana, for the purpose of forming a state anti-slavery society."--P. 13-16. Signed: Gamaliel Bailey, Jr.
"Address of the Indiana Anti-slavery Convention to the people of the state. Held in Milton, Sept. 12, 1838."--P. 17-28.
Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826359