Reply to remarks of Rev. Moses Stuart, lately a professor in the theological seminary at Andover [electronic resource] : on Hon. John Jay, and an examination of his Scriptural exegesis, contained in his recent pamphlet entitled, "Conscience and the Constitution" / by William Jay
- Jay, William, 1789-1858
- Additional Titles:
- Reply to Rev. Moses Stuart, on Hon. John Jay
- New-York : Printed by J.A. Gray, 1850.
- Physical Description:
- 22 pages ; 23 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and CTRG01-B913
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826575