Report of the Bath Ladies' Auxiliary British & Foreign Anti-slavery Society for the years 1838, 1839 and 1840 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Bath Ladies' Auxiliary British and Foreign Anti-slavery Society
- Additional Titles:
- Report of the Bath Ladies' Auxiliary British and Foreign Anti-slavery Society for the years 1838, 1839 and 1840
- [Bath, England?] : [publisher not identified], [1840?]
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Title from caption.
Two columns to the page.
Reproduction of the original from John Rylands University Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826603