Serious remonstrances, addressed to the citizens of the northern states, and their representatives [electronic resource] : being an appeal to their natural feelings & common sense : consisting of speculations and animadversions, on the recent revival of the slave trade, in the American republic : with an investigation relative to the consequent evils resulting to the citizens of the northern states from that event Interspersed with a simplified plan for colonizing the free negroes of the northern, in conjunction with those who have or may emigrate from the southern states, in a distant part of the national territory : considered as the only possible means of avoiding the deleterious evils attendant on slavery in a republic / by Thomas Branagan ...
- Branagan, Thomas, 1774-1843
- Philadelphia : Printed and published by Thomas T. Stiles, No. 251, North Front-street, 1805.
- Physical Description:
- xiv (15)-133 pages ; 18 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Sabin no. 7384., Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826850