Slave population [electronic resource] : further papers and returns, presented pursuant to address, relating to the slave population of Jamaica, St. Christopher's and the Bahamas
- Corporate Author:
- Great Britain. Foreign and Commonwealth Office
- Additional Titles:
- Papers relating to the slave population in the West India colonies
- [London] : [House of Commons], 
- Physical Description:
- 154 pages ; 33 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- "Ordered by the House of Commons to be printed, 14 May 1823."
Reproduction of the original from the Christian Faith Society, held at Lambeth Palace Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7826940