Society for Effecting the Abolition of the Slave Trade [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Society for the Abolition of the Slave Trade
- London : Printed by Phillips & Fardon, 
- Physical Description:
- 3 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Sharp, Granville, 1735-1813
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- A report on the passage of a bill in Parliament prohibiting the slave trade.
- Title from caption.
Signed (p. 3): "By order of the Committee, Granville Sharp, London, 30th July, 1806."
Text begins: "The Committee of the Society for effecting the Abolition of the Slave Trade, have the satisfaction of being able to acquaint the friends of this cause, that a considerable check has at length been given to that Traffick in Human Flesh and Blood."
Reproduction of the original from the Library of the Society of Friends. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7827168