Speech of Hon. J.A. Seddon, of Virginia [electronic resource] : delivered in the House of Representatives, January 7, 1847 : in answer to the remarks submitted by Mr. Preston King, two days previously
- Seddon, James A. (James Alexander), 1815-1880
- [Washington, D.C.] : Printed at the Office of Blair & Rives, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- King, Preston, 1806-1865 and United States. Congress (29th, 2nd session : 1846-1847) House
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Caption title., Imprint from foot of p. , Two columns to the page., Sabin no. 78763., Reproduction of the original from the Huntington Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7827320