Speech of William H. Seward, against Mr. Douglas' second enabling bill [electronic resource] : and in favor of immediate admission of Kansas into the Union : in the Senate of the United States, July 2, 1856
- Seward, William H. (William Henry), 1801-1872
- Additional Titles:
- Speech of Mr. Seward
- Washington, D.C. : Buell & Blanchard, printers, 1856.
- Physical Description:
- 14 pages ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Douglas, Stephen A., 1813-1861 and United States. Congress (34th, 1st session : 1855-1856) Senate
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Two columns to the page., Sabin no. 79573., Reproduction of the original from the Huntington Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7827582