The first annual report of the American Society for Colonizing the Free People of Color of the United States [electronic resource] : and the proceedings of the Society at their annual meeting in the city of Washington, on the first day of January, 1818
- Corporate Author:
- American Colonization Society
- Washington City [i.e., Washington, D.C.] : Printed by D. Rapine, 1818.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Includes the Society's Constitution.
Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7828311