The historic purchase of freedom [electronic resource] : an oration delivered before the fraternity, in the music hall, Boston, Dec. 22, 1859, the two hundred and thirty-ninth anniversary of the landing of the Pilgrims at Plymouth / by William Rounseville Alger
- Alger, William Rounseville, 1822-1905
- Boston : Walker, Wise and Co., 1859.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- -44 pages ; 23 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7828426