The principles, plans and objects of "the Hibernian Negro's Friend Society" [electronic resource] : contrasted with those of previously existing anti-slavery societies : being a circular / addressed to all the friends of the Negro and advocates for the abolition and extinction of slavery
- Corporate Author:
- Hibernian Negro's Friend Society
- Dublin : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages
- Additional Creators:
- Orpen, Charles Edward Herbert, Pringle, Thomas, 1789-1834, and London Anti-slavery Society
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- "In the form of a letter to Thomas Pringle, Esq., secretary of 'the London Anti-slavery Society'.", Title from caption., Signed (p. 16): "Charles Edw. Herbert Orpen, M.D.", Letter dated 8th January, 1831., Reproduction of the original from the Library of the Society of Friends. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7828852