The Progress of colonial reform [electronic resource] : being a brief view of the real advance made since May 15th, 1823, in carrying into effect the recommendations of His Majesty, the unanimous resolutions of Parliament and the universal prayer of the nation with respect to Negro slavery
- London : Printed for the Anti-slavery Society, 1826.
S. Bagster, Jun.
- Physical Description:
- 49 pages ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Anti-Slavery International and Great Britain. Parliament. House of Commons
- "Drawn from the papers printed for the House of Commons, prior to the 10th of April, 1826."
Reproduction of the original from the Royal Commonwealth Society. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7828879