The question of compensation to the owners of slaves in case of the abolition of slavery calmly considered [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- London Anti-slavery Society
- Additional Titles:
- Question of compensation calmly considered
- [London] : [S. Bagster, Jr., printer], [1831?]
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 21 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Title from caption., Reproduction of the original from the Library of the Society of Friends. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., Imprint from colophon., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7828892