The reigning abominations, especially the slave trade, considered as causes of lamentation [electronic resource] : being the substance of a discourse delivered in Fairfax County, Virginia, December 30, 1774 / by Elhanan Winchester
- Winchester, Elhanan, 1751-1797
- London : Printed and sold by H. Trapp for the author, 1788.
- Physical Description:
- 32 pages ; 21 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- "And now published with several additions.", Reproduction of the original from the Library of the Society of Friends. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7828918