The writings of Harriet Beecher Stowe [electronic resource] : with biographical introductions, portraits and other illustrations
- Stowe, Harriet Beecher, 1811-1896
- Boston : Houghton, Mifflin, 1896.
- Riverside ed.
- Physical Description:
- 16 volumes : illustrations ; 20 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- v.1-2. Biographical sketch. The story of Uncle Tom's cabin / C.D. Warner. Uncle Tom's cabin, and key -- v.3,4. Dred. Anti-slavery tales and papers. Life in Florida after the war -- v.5. The minister's wooing -- v.6. The pearl of Orr's Island -- v.7. Agnes of Sorrento -- v.8. Household papers and stories -- v.9-10. Oldtown folks. Sam Lawson's Oldtown fireside stories -- Poganuc people. Pink and white stories -- v.12. My wife and I -- We and our neighbors -- v.14. Stories, sketches and studies -- v.15. Religious studies, sketches and poems -- v.16. Stories and sketches for the young.
- Half-title., Each volume has also special t.-p., "Large paper edition.", "Two hundred and fifty copies printed.", The frontispieces and the added title-pages with vignettes in each volume are mounted India proofs., Reproduction of the original from the Library of Congress. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829353