Thirty-second annual report of the Philadelphia Female Anti-slavery Society [electronic resource] : February, 1866
- Corporate Author:
- Philadelphia Female Anti-slavery Society
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1866
- Philadelphia : Merrihew and Son, printers, 1866.
- Physical Description:
- 27 pages
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
Library's copy imperfect: largely illegible due to bleeding of text.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829399