Thoughts on the necessity of improving the condition of the slaves in the British colonies [electronic resource] : with a view to their ultimate emancipation : and on the practicability, the safety, and the advantages of the latter measure / by T. Clarkson
- Clarkson, Thomas, 1760-1846
- London : Printed by R. Taylor, 1823.
- Physical Description:
- 60 pages ; 22 cm.
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829432