Twenty-first annual report [electronic resource] : presented to the Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society, by its Board of Managers, January 26, 1853 : with an appendix
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts Anti-Slavery Society. Board of Managers
- Uniform Title:
- Annual report. 1853
- Boston : Printed by Prentiss & Sawyer, 1853.
- Physical Description:
- 132 pages
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829560