Views of American slavery, taken a century ago [electronic resource] / Anthony Benezet, John Wesley
- Benezet, Anthony, 1713-1784
- Philadelphia : Association of Friends for the diffusion of religious and useful knowledge, 1858.
- Physical Description:
- 138 pages ; 16 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Wesley, John, 1703-1791 and Association of Friends for the Diffusion of Religious and Useful Knowledge
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Extracts from the writings of Anthony Benezet on the subject of the African slave-trade and American slavery [from his "Caution and warning to Great Britain and her colonies" and "A short account of that part of Africa inhabited by the Negroes, &c."] -- Thoughts upon slavery / John Wesley -- General appendix.
- Extracts from Benezet's writings were originally published in Philadelphia, from 1750 to 1774. Wesley's 'Thoughts upon slavery' was originally printed in London., Reproduction of the original from the Oberlin College Library. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications., AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS., and CTRG01-B2374
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829631