[Review of] The West-Indians defended against the accusations of their calumniators, or, Facts versus prejudices by A gentleman [electronic resource] : [and], The present ruinous situation of the West India islands, submitted to the people of the British Empire ... by A native of Jamaica : [and] The trial of Arthur Hodge, Esq. ... for the murder of his Negro man slave named Prosper
- Additional Titles:
- [Review of] The present ruinous situation of the West India islands, [Review of] The trial of Arthur Hodge, [Review of] Facts versus prejudices, and West Indian slavery
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], [between 1800 and 1899?]
- Physical Description:
- pages 129-149
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- Edinburgh review
- Title information in brackets supplied by cataloger.
Originally issued in Edinburgh review, vol. 19, no. 37 (Nov. 1811).
A critical review of three works, each published in London in 1811, printed by Mawman (first work), Sherwood (second work), and Harding (third work).
Reproduction of the original from the Royal Commonwealth Society. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829784