[Review of] Thoughts on the necessity of improving the condition of the slaves in the British colonies [electronic resource] : with a view to their ultimate emancipation and on the practicability, the safety and the advantages of the latter measure : second edition, corrected
- Additional Titles:
- Thoughts on the necessity of improving the condition of the slaves in the British colonies
Negro improvement and emancipation
- [Edinburgh?] : [publisher not identified], [between 1800 and 1899?]
- Physical Description:
- pages 118-140
- Slavery and anti-slavery: a transnational archive
- Related Titles:
- Edinburgh review
- Title information in brackets supplied by cataloger.
Originally issued in Edinburgh review, vol. 39, no. 77 (Oct. 1823).
A critical review of the work by T. Clarkson, published in London in 1823, printed by Richard Taylor (60 p.).
Reproduction of the original from the Royal Commonwealth Society. Reproduced courtesy of World Microfilms Publications.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 7829786