Nonprofits and the political process
- Mechanicsburg, Pa. (5080 Ritter Rd., Mechanicsburg 17055-6903) : Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 462 pages : illustrations ; 27 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute
- "Lobbying" and other "political" activities of IRC [sections] 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4), 501(c)(5), and 501(c)(6) organizations : a primer on select federal legal constraints / written by Robert A. Johnson -- Lobbying rules create opportunities for charities / written by Donald W. Kramer -- Should your organization elect under 501(h)? / written by Donald W. Kramer -- How to figure lobbying limits under 501(h) / written by Donald W. Kramer -- IRS issues new guidance on electioneering / written by Donald W. Kramer -- Common tax law restrictions on activities of exempt organizations / submitted by Deborah J. Zateeny -- 2003 CPE text : political and lobbying activities : 501(c)(4), (c)(5) and (c)(6) / submitted by Deborah J. Zateeny -- 2000 CPE text : S. affiliations among political, lobbying and educational organizations / submitted by Deborah J. Zateeny -- Local lobbying disclosure law / submitted by Lawrence J. Beaser -- Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh and federal registration and reporting of lobbying activities by nonprofits : PowerPoint / presented by Lawrence J. Beaser.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7830210