NAACP administrative file. General office file. Sit-ins. Branches, 1960 [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Additional Titles:
- General office file. p Sit-ins. Branches, 1960 and P Sit-ins. Branches, 1960
- Bethesda, MD : University Publications of America, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- on 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Major topics: NAACP demand for change in racially discriminatory policies by Kress and Woolworth stores in the South; NAACP support for sit-ins and list of participating youth councils and college chapters; arrest of Martin Luther King, Jr. during sit-in demonstration in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Title from file folder heading.
"Group III, Box A-289"--Guide.
Guides to some parts of the Papers of the NAACP collection are available online.
- Binding notes:
- E185.5.N276A2 pt.21 1956-65 r.21 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in NAACP administrative file. General office file. Prayer Pilgrimage, March 27-May 16, 1957 [microform]
View MARC record | catkey: 7830289