Food security, poverty, and nutrition policy analysis [electronic resource] : statistical methods and policy applications / edited by Suresh C. Babu and Prabuddha Sanyal
- Corporate Author:
- International Food Policy Research Institute
- Amsterdam ; Boston : Academic Press, 2009.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xix, 409 p. : ill
- Additional Creators:
- Babu, Suresh Chandra, Sanyal, Prabuddha, and ebrary, Inc
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- 9780123747129 and 0123747120
- "This book is largely motivated by and based on three decades of food and nutrition policy research at the International Food Policy Research Institute. In the mid-nineties, the data based statistical methods were combined with selected case studies from IFPRI research on food and nutrition security issues to form a training manual ... This book [is] a substantially revised version of the manual ..."--Preface.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -396) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7833870