Guidance Document for the Development of OECD Guidelines for Testing of Chemicals [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2002.
- Physical Description:
- 28 p.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Summary -- Introduction -- Structure of the Test Guidelines Programme -- Responsibilities -- The Joint Meeting -- National Co-ordinators -- The Secretariat -- Procedures for Test Guideline Development -- Initiatives -- Priority Setting at the National Co-ordinators Meeting -- Approach -- Review of Draft Documents -- Consultations, OECD Workshops and Expert Meetings -- Approval of Test Guideline Proposals by National Co-ordinators -- Endorsement by the Joint Meeting -- Endorsement by the Environment Policy Committee and Subsequent Adoption by Council -- Deletion of Test Guidelines -- OECD Test Guideline Development Flow Diagram
- This Monograph describes in detail the process of Test Guideline development, including the structure of the Test Guidelines Programme, the responsibilities of those involved and the procedures which should be followed.
View MARC record | catkey: 7839142