Handbook of Differential Equations [electronic resource]: Vol. 5: Stationary Partial Differential Equations
- Chipot, Michel
- Elsevier Science [Imprint] March 2008 San Diego : Elsevier Science & Technology Books
- Physical Description:
- 620 p. ill 09.450 x 06.500 in.
- Handbook of Differential Equations: Stationary Partial Differential Equations Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation A collection of self contained state-of-the art surveys. The authors have made an effort to achieve readability for mathematicians and scientists from other fields, for this series of handbooks to be a new reference for research, learning and teaching.<br /><br />* Written by well-known experts in the field<br />* Self contained volume in series covering one of the most rapid developing topics in mathematics<br />* Informed and thoroughly updated for students, academics and researchers
044453217X (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Elsevier Science & Technology Books
View MARC record | catkey: 7839854