The health of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people [electronic resource] : building a foundation for better understanding / Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health Issues and Research Gaps and Opportunities, Board on the Health of Select Populations, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies
- Washington, DC : National Academies Press, c2011.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, 347 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Health Issues and Research Gaps and Opportunities
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Context for LGBT health status in the United States -- Conducting research on the health status of LGBT populations -- Childhood/adolescence -- Early/middle adulthood -- Later adulthood -- Recommendations.
- 9780309210614 (hardcover) and 9780309210621 (pdf)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7840676