Information technology research, innovation, and E-Government [electronic resource] / Committee on Computing and Communications Research to Enable Better Use of Information Technology in Government, Computer Science and Telecommunications Board, Division on Engineering and Physical Sciences, National Research Council
- Additional Titles:
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 147 pages ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Computing and Communications Research to Enable Better Use of Information Technology in Government
National Research Council (U.S.). Computer Science and Telecommunications Board
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Vision for IT-Enabled Enhancement of Government -- 2.Special Considerations in E-Government: Why Government Leads in Demand for Certain Information Technologies -- 3.Technology Levers -- 4.Technology Transition and Program Management: Bridging the Gap between Research and Impact -- App. A E-Government Scenarios -- App. B July 2001 Letter Report to the National Science Foundation.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7846799