Introduction to CDMA wireless communications [electronic resource] / Mosa Ali Abu-Rgheff
- Abu-Rgheff, Mosa Ali
- Amsterdam ; Boston ; London : Academic, 2007.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 614 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 1.Introduction -- 2.Introduction to digital communications -- 3.Fundamentals of spread-spectrum techniques -- 4.Pseudo-random code sequences for spread-spectrum systems -- 5.Time synchronization of spread-spectrum systems -- 6.Cellular code division multiple access (CDMA) principles -- 7.Multi-user detection in CDMA cellular radio.
- "This book gives an in-depth study of the principles of spread spectrum techniques and their applications in mobile communications. After giving a solid foundation in the aspects of digital communications that are essential to an understanding of CDMA technology, the book guides the reader through the fundamentals and characteristics of cellular CDMA communications." "This book is a very suitable introduction to the principles of CDMA communications for senior undergraduate and graduate students, as well as researchers and engineers in industry who are looking to develop their expertise." --Book Jacket.
- 9780750652520 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7848378