The Pennsylvania federationist
- Harrisburg, Pa. : Pennsylvania Federation of Labor.
- Physical Description:
- 17 volumes : illustrations ; 45-46 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pennsylvania Federation of Labor
- Continued By:
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began with v. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 1943); ceased with v. 17, no. 7 (May 1960).
- Publication Frequency:
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 11 (July 1947); title from caption.
"Official monthly bulletin of the Pennsylvania Federation of Labor."
Final issue consulted.
HCLA copy of v. 13, no. 9 (June 1956) missing pp.1-2.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. v.9-10 (1951-1953) New York : New York Public Library, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
Microfilm. v.10:no.12-v.17:no.7 (Sept. 1953-May 1960) Madison, WI : State Historical Society of Wisconsin, 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm.
- Complexity Note:
- Supplements the annual publication of the same name from 1943-1953.
View MARC record | catkey: 78581