Modelling the physiological human [electronic resource] / 3D Physiological Human Workshop, 3DPH 2009, Zermatt, Switzerland, November 29 - December 2, 2009 ; proceedings ; Nadia Magnenat-Thalmann (ed.).
- Conference Author:
- 3D Physiological Human Workshop (2009 : Zermatt, Switzerland)
- Additional Titles:
- 3DPH 2009
- Berlin : Springer, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- x, 228 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Magnenat-Thalmann, Nadia, 1946-
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 0302-9743 ; 5903
LNCS sublibrary. SL 6, Image processing, computer vision, pattern recognition and graphics
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- I. Segmentation -- II. Anatomical and physiological modeling -- III. Simulation models -- IV. Motion analysis -- V. Medical visualization and interaction -- VI. Medical ontology.
- "This book constitutes the proceedings of the Second 3D Physiological Human Workshop, 3DPH 2009, held in Zermatt, Switzerland, in November/December 2009." "The 19 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on Segmentation, Anatomical and Physiological Modelling, Simulation Models, Motion Analysis, Medical Visualization and Interaction, as well as Medical Ontology." --Book Jacket.
- 9783642104688 (alk. paper)
3642104681 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and author index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7861117