New source review for stationary sources of air pollution [electronic resource] / Committee on Changes in New Source Review Programs for Stationary Sources of Air Pollutants, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Division of earth and Life Studies, National Research Council of the National Academies
- Corporate Author:
- National Research Council (U.S.)
- Washington, DC : National Academies Press, c2006.
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 310 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Committee on Changes in New Source Review Programs for Stationary Sources of Air Pollutants
National Research Council (U.S.). Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Introduction -- Regulatory overview -- Emission sources subject to new source review and technology options -- Analytic framework for assessing effects of new source review rule changes -- Econometric analysis -- Assessing potential effects on the electricity-generating sector -- Emissions, air quality, and human health -- Overall conclusions and recommendations -- References -- Terms and abbreviations.
- 9780309102773 (book)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 7865567