Nuclear Legislation in OECD Countries: Austria [electronic resource] / Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development and Nuclear Energy Agency
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development
- Paris : OECD Publishing, 2006.
- Additional Creators:
- Nuclear Energy Agency
- Nuclear Legislation in OECD Countries, 2074-2843
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- This publication provides comprehensive information on the regulatory and institutional frameworks governing nuclear activities in Austria. It examines the general regulatory regime, including mining, radioactive substances and equipment, nuclear installations, trade in nuclear materials, radiation protection, radioactive waste management, non-proliferation and physical protection, transport, and nuclear third party liability; and has another section covering the institutional framework including regulatory and supervisory authorities, advisory bodies, and public and semi-public agencies.
View MARC record | catkey: 7867426