Nursing, health & the environment [electronic resource] : strengthening the relationship to improve the public's health / Andrew M. Pope, Meta A. Snyder, and Lillian H. Mood, editors ; Committee on Enhancing Environmental Health Content in Nursing Practice, Division of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention, Institute of Medicine
- Additional Titles:
- Nursing, health, and the environment
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 1995.
- Physical Description:
- xii, 288 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Pope, Andrew MacPherson, 1950-, Snyder, Meta A., Mood, Lillian H., and Institute of Medicine (U.S.). Committee on Enhancing Environmental Health Content in Nursing Practice
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Machine generated contents note: 2.Overview of Environmental Health Hazards -- 3.Nursing Practice -- 4.Nursing Education and Professional Development -- 5.Nursing Research.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 7867669