OECD Economic Surveys - Estonia 2011 [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development Staff
- Washington : Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development, April 2011.
- Physical Description:
- 142 pages : illustrations ; 11.000 x 08.250 in.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation The 2011 edition of OECD's periodic economic survey of Estonia's economy. This edition includes chapters covering emerging from the recessions, fiscal policy, public sector spending efficiency, and making the most of globalisation. it finds that Estonia continues to show a remarkable determination in policy making. it has established business-friendly regulation, avoided fiscal deterioration during the crisis and made it into the euro area despite being hit by an accumulation of external shocks. Nevertheless, it has not fully reaped the benefits of globalisation.
9264096957 (Trade Paper)
View MARC record | catkey: 7868909