Pavement management, 2011. Volume 3.
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2011.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 196 pages : illustrations, charts ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board
- Transportation research record, 0361-1981 ; no. 2227
- TRB's Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, No. 2227 consists of 21 papers that explore widened pavement systems, long-term performance of cold in-place recycled pavements in New York state, selection of pavement for highway rehabilitation, the saw and seal method to control reflection cracking in composite pavements, life-cycle environmental analysis, sand mix interlayer, and backcalculation models. This issue of the TRR also examines ground-penetrating radar full-waveform simulation, validation of backcalculated modulus values from falling weight deflectometers, backcalculation of dynamic modulus mastercurve, mechanistic-empirical evaluation of aggregate base and granular subbase quality, an analysis tool for jointed pavement, near-surface stress states, revised methodology for computing international friction index, pavement riding quality on logistics costs in South Africa, measuring pavement macrotexture, contribution of hysteresis component of tire rubber friction on stone surfaces, data processing and analysis software for continuous friction measurement equipment, measuring splash on wet pavements, estimating the effect of roughness on vehicle durability, and ride specifications.
- 9780309167505 and 0309167507
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online.
View MARC record | catkey: 7871273