Wall Street & subprime mortgages [videorecording] / presented by Jiao Li for Film Ideas in conjunction with CCTV ; chief producers, Xu Wenguang, Yan Weiyi ; general director, Li Chencal ; scriptwriters, Wan Jianying, Li Guoping
- Additional Titles:
- Wall Street and subprime mortgages and Wall St. & subprime mortgages
- Wheeling, IL : Film Ideas, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (30 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Jiao, Li, 1955-, Li, Chencal, Xu, Wenguang, Yan, Weiyi, Wan, Jianying, Li, Guoping, Keeler, Fred, Zhong yang dian shi tai (Beijing, China), and Film Ideas (Firm)
- "Getting from the early availability of credit to subprime mortgages is an interesting journey. It involves a fascinating look at the emergence of credit starting with immigrant banks and moving forward to various financial derivatives and the establishment of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. Real estate loans became tradable securities and subprime mortgages were readily available. But the real estate bubble was soon to burst." -- Publisher.
- This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Executive producer, Michael Collins ; editor, Curtis Collins ; composer, Qian Ping.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator, Fred Keeler.
- Technical Details:
- No public performance rights. Classroom instruction and home use permitted.
View MARC record | catkey: 7871790